Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ghetto Studio


Yessir, that thar is baling twine holding ma speakers onto a zinc plate shipping crate. I ain't say'n it's purty but it works. I moved a ton of stuff around in my studio and even though I had to sacrifice the space my speakers originally resided at, it turned into a really nice set up. I'll be excited to see how much better my set up is now. I am in the process of revamping my old DistinctMink Etsy site. I was REALLY sold on the idea of ditching it and consolidating everything on PistolesPress.Etsy.com but I just don't think that would be a good idea. When I go to markets and fairs, I'm not going to drag my expensive works with me so why lump them together in Etsy? Also, the packaging for DistinctMink and PistolesPress products will be different. I can happily use biodegradable packaging for stationery and journals but I can't for the fine art works as that stuff is not yet archival. Maybe one day.

No comments: