Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Octopus


So, I'm somewhat new to blogging. I had a site before on live journal but that fell to the wayside. I hope to post once a day so everyone cross their fingers for me.
Lately, I've caught this bug from Etsy. It's the Cephalopod Virus and all that seems to come out of my pencil are cephalopods. I bought a crochetted pink squid from an Etsy seller and have fallen in love ever since. Anyways, this is a pencil drawing of an octopus that I hope to paint and then maybe later I will make a woodblock print out of it. Maybe tomorrow I will upload the squid woodblock I carved.

2 comments:

Cally said...

ooh i'm the 1st one here, that never happened before. I was putting a link about you on a post and decided to contact and ask if I could use the image too, it's your amazing papercut book on etsy - what a beautiful piece!

Happy blogging, hope it goes well for you.

Lana Lambert said...

Yay! My first comment! (Me feels like an uber geek newbie....cuz I am) Sure, you can use the image and thanks for posting!