Monday, January 4, 2010

Goal!


Well, the goal was 5 editions but I'm calling 4 out of 5 not bad! You'll notice that the images are not all centered. My good friend and artist Amanda Johnson suggested that I not center all of them because it would add interest and movement and I think she's right. I especially like Ensifer at the bottom left hand corner because he looks like he's going to crawl right off the page. Well, the first hurtle of printing is over but up next comes the type setting. I have a set of Fransiscan type that I purchased from NA Graphics and I've been dying to use it but god knows where I packed it during the move and I'll be nuts trying to find it but at least I might get a few more boxes resolved, bleh. The VABC might have some tasty accents like stars and such to add to the mix so I'm really excited to finish these out.
Now, back to carving squid photophors....

No comments: